Significant Telecom Savings are Possible If You Know How to Find Them!
It is possible now, more than ever, to save thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars off your monthly telecom spend. Why? Because there have never been more suppliers, more products, more applications and a greater diversity of networks than there are today. That means that there are more areas to find savings. But you have to know where to look!
Here are seven areas where our professional services team regularly finds significant savings for companies seeking to improve efficiency.
- Reviewing your inventory regularly is important. Do you have unused equipment you are still paying for? You may be surprised what you find.
- When was the last time you evaluated your vendors? Are your contracts up to date? When was the last time you reviewed them? Considerable savings lie ahead for those willing to take a fresh look at all their suppliers
- Do you have the right mix of technologies to serve your changing needs? Is your network optimized for performance? Technologies continue to evolve that will help you run a smoother, more efficient network. That means time and money saved.
- Are you effectively managing your wireless as well as wireline expenses? Do you have clear visibility over each? Are you able to bill back efficiently where and when applicable?
- Call Accounting
- Are you properly managing and allocating usage of the corporate network and equipment/devices all the way down to the user level?
- Invoice Management
- Are you paying invoices twice? You may not even know it if you are! How are you managing billing errors? Are you able to clearly identify them to your vendor and reconcile the difference?
- Periodic Audits
- This is one of the biggest money saving areas which is often neglected by companies who lack the time to perform them. The truth is, conducting regular audits of your systems and processes can save thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars off your monthly telecom spend. This is where a professional can help. We regularly conduct a "deep dive" of contracts, suppliers and systems for our clients. The ROI speaks for itself.
Summer is a great time to take stock of your department and how you are contributing to a healthy bottom line for your organization. By gaining and maintaining control over the above items, you can not only find significant savings, but you'll be running a tighter ship internally as well.