What’s a TEM and Why Do You Need One?
There are some things that no company ever outgrows the need for, such as phones, computers, meetings, plenty of coffee ... the list goes on.
And, if you're at all cost conscious, one more essential belonging on that list is a TEM (telecom expense management) system.
We've been providing TEM systems and services for over thirty-five years. And, based on the savings our users report, the need never goes away. There are several reasons for that:
- Billing errors are on the rise. Just this last year, our team identified several new ones.
- Companies report an average of 9-11% of billing errors.
- TEM automates all telecom invoicing so that you’ll never double-pay or pay late charges. And they add up!
- TEM gives management control and visibility over all inventory so you can spot equipment and software you may be paying for but no longer using.
- Through its automation of invoicing, TEM improves productivity by freeing up your team to concentrate on tasks that add value to your organization.
- A good TEM provider will offer the solution as an onsite application or as a SaaS managed by their team.
- Review your contracts and services and achieve best in class rates for all of them.
- Save significant money on your annual telecom spend. Obtained refunds average $150k per $1m annual telecom/IT related spend.
- And what they won’t do is to bill you, until they show proof positive of the savings on your invoices.
If you don't currently use a TEM, it's time to learn more about it. Even if you have one you've been using for a while, make sure it's been upgraded to deliver results by today's standards. Either way, we can help. Contact us and we'll show you how the latest TEMs, such as our WinBill® is saving companies hundreds of thousands of dollars on their annual telecom spend. That could be you!