Personal information collection
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to TTI
Using personal informationTTI may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
TTI may disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TTI may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your dataTTI will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TTI will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
TTI is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
TeleManagement Technologies, Inc.
28202 Cabot Road Suite 300
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677