Legal, Copyrights and TrademarksPlease read the following legal notices carefully. Your use of this web site constitutes your agreement with the terms and conditions set forth below. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated at any time. You are responsible for reviewing them periodically for current information.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TeleManagement Technologies, Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TeleManagement Technologies, Inc. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liabilityTeleManagement Technologies, Inc. will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
ExceptionsNothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit TeleManagement Technologies, Inc. liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by TeleManagement Technologies, Inc. negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of TeleManagement Technologies, Inc.; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for TeleManagement Technologies, Inc. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
ReasonablenessBy using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Unenforceable provisionsIf any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Copyright NoticeThe copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website created by TTI) is owned by TeleManagement Technologies, Inc.
Copyright LicenseTeleManagement Technologies, Inc. grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without TeleManagement Technologies, Inc. prior written permission.
Data miningThe automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
TeleManagement Technologies, Inc.
C/O Mike Williams
28202 Cabot Road Suite 300
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
WinBill® and WinCall® and the TeleManagement Technologies, Inc. logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TeleManagement Technologies, Inc.