Staff and Budget Shrunk by COVID? 5 Ways TEM Can Help!
Chances are that, if you run an IT department, your team along with your budget has been downsized. This pandemic has turned our world upside down and it's not over yet. That means you will have to continue to do more with less. But that doesn't mean that you have to compromise delivering quality and efficiency to your end users.
You may have tools right within your department that can be used to tighten up efficiencies and deliver added savings to your bottom line. One that IT/Telecom managers are relying on more heavily today than ever is TEM (Technology Expense Management).
Here are 5 things a good TEM solution can provide:
- Provide an accurate inventory of all services, vendors, contracts and expenses
- Arm you with flexible reporting tools (on-perm or through cloud)
- Track recoveries and billing disputes with vendors
- Help eliminate late payment fees or overpayments
- Support optimization of service providers and other suppliers
Your TEM provider should also be able to customize how your TEM is delivered and how it works for you. Here are three ways we deliver TEM to our clients:
- Licensed, on-site
- Cloud accessible
- Fully managed by our team. You might also consider optimizing your organization for your TEM by doing a preliminary audit, which is basically a deep dive into your inventory, invoices, vendors and contracts. They will find extra savings up front which can be used to bring TEM into your department and pave the way for ongoing savings every month.
Above all, don't go it alone. TEM was created just for challenging times like these. Make sure you're putting it to use. Your department and your organization will come out of this stronger, and more prepared for the months and years ahead!
We're here to help. Our WinBill is a state of the art TEM solution that provides all the power and flexibility you'll need to manage all of your technology expenditures. Contact us to find out more.