Think you know Call Accounting? Think again.Today’s Call Accounting needs to serve a whole new generation of technologies and capabilities. If yours doesn’t provide the necessary input to help you accomplish the following, it’s time to take a look at WinCall®:
- Proper cost allocations and controls within your enterprise
- Expense allocation to the right business unit, department or employee code. This visibility gives your organization the ability to evaluate how each department or employee is performing against plan.
- Rate optimization
- Aggregation of expenses by carrier and type, such as fixed line long distance or mobile device texting, allowing you to negotiate better rates with carriers or institute enterprise-wide policies to help control usage.
- Network and resource optimization
- From call routing efficiencies to capacities on data delivery, your solution should help you quickly identify a wide range of improvements. For example, it should help you examine queue times and abandoned calls to improve human resource allocations. It should also aid in your evaluation of trunking configurations to reduce outages.
- Reduced management time
- Your staff should be freed up to perform the deeper analysis you need to make decisions, not spending time manually gathering and inputting data.
WinCall® Call Accounting, available as installed software or hosted over the cloud, tracks all calls from all of your domestic and international locations, regardless of PBX type (VoIP, analog, Centrex). WinCall® Call Accounting provides your enterprise with:
- Integration to all analog PBX’s including: Avaya, Nortel and NEC
- Integration to all VoIPs including: 3Com, Cisco Systems and Shoretel
- Support for 150 different PBX types and formats including custom call record layouts
- Alerts (911, Fraud, Suspicious Call Activity, etc.)
- Processes PBX, Calling Card or Wireless data
- Integration to PBX Directory, Active Directory, or Human Resource Systems
- Allocation of 100% of the phone bill to each department
- Reporting 24/7/365
- Increased employee productivity
- Usage data to help make informed telecom network planning decisions
WinCall's extension database can automatically be updated and the information imported daily from your PBX/HR database(s). WinCall can push/pull information to most PBX makers including: Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, Shoretel, Siemens, etc. in addition to internal company HR databases. Use a combination of PBX/HR systems to automate this process including: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc. Multiple databases can be imported to provide full synchronization between WinCall® and internal systems.
WinCall® Call Accounting has a dynamic reporting engine that features advanced capabilities while offering unique reports. WinCall® allows you to schedule call accounting reports to be emailed, or gives your enterprise users access to reports via the web with WinCall® on the Web.
Your call accounting personnel are able to access only the information they need on their Cost Center, Department, Sales Team and more.