Inventory and Asset Management
- billing errors
- sub-par network designs
- inaccurate bill payment
- inefficient purchasing decisions due to the lack of business intelligence.
Consequently, many enterprises find it difficult to manage and maintain centralized telecom inventory procurement procedures on an enterprise wide basis. Inventory management challenges include:
- ordering procedures and approvals
- verification of services and devices ordered
- verification of services and devices turned off
- enterprise wide device tracking
- reporting and visibility by business unit, department, service type, ROI and numerous other important business intelligence criteria.
TTI Inventory Management and Reconciliation services are designed to manage all Telco and IT assets and infrastructures by establishing and maintaining a single inventory database of network services derived from billing. TTI will capture all ongoing changes to your invoices and reconcile these against provisioning information. We will validate that all inventory changes are accurately reflected and billed correctly, thereby keeping the integrity of the inventory asset information close to 99.9%.