The Cost of Doing NothingAre You Trying to Cut Costs By Putting Off Purchasing a Telecom Expense Management System? But What About the Cost of Doing Nothing?
If you are skeptical about implementing a Telecom Expense Management (“TEM”) solution for your company because of budget constraints or because you think it might be a hassle to install and run, there are a few things you need to know. We’ve put together a paper with AOTMP called “The Cost of Doing Nothing”. Download the "Proactive Telecom Management - The Cost of Doing Nothing" White paper by AOTMP and TeleManagement Technologies Inc.
- You have hundreds to thousands of dollars in potential refunds.
- Every month you don’t take action, this money goes unclaimed.
Quickly identify areas to improve efficiency for significant savings such as:
- Billing errors from carriers and suppliers (they do happen frequently, and they are on the rise); the trick is to catch them in time!
- Inventory control can generate 400% in audit and optimization savings
- Contract re-negotiations, which can generate 300% in savings